Diesel fuel in general is any liquid fuel used in diesel engines, whose fuel ignition takes place as a result of compression of the inlet air mixture (without spark except the heat of your glow plugs light the fuel) and then injection of fuel.
Petroleum or crude is mixture of hydrocarbons formed by organic activities of dead plants and animals inside the earth (organic theory).
flammable gas, consisting largely of methane and other hydrocarbons, occurring naturally underground (often in association with petroleum) and used as fuel.
relating to or denoting substances obtained by the refining and processing of petroleum or natural gas.
- We are the most admired global energy company leveraging talent and technology
- We are the first choice of customers, always
- We exploit profitable growth opportunities outside energy
- We are the role model for Health Safety, Security and Environment
- We are a great organisation to work for
- We are a learning organisationn
- We are a model corporate entity with social responsibility
- Performance Management which links business goals with individual performance goals
- Recognising competencies and capabilities of the staff through Competency Modelling to help identify and place the right person in the right job
- Identifying competency gaps and bridging such gaps through appropriate training and developmental programmes
- Multi-skilling to encourage employees to take up new initiatives in the areas of Enhanced Fuel Proposition, Add-on Stores, One Stop Truck Shops, Grocery and Fast Food Stores.